Maui Quilt ShamsES-328-2626 $ 90.00
The Maui Quilt as its name suggests takes its inspiration from the famous Hawaiian Island of Maui also known as “The Valley Isle”. The island is beloved for its beaches, views of migrating humpback whales and farm-to-table cuisine. This untouched and organic ambiance of the island elevated the formation of this bedding with an allover self-on-self stitching and a luxuriously soft blend of cotton velvet backed with cotton linen. The unusual stitch pattern adds style and just the right amount of texture giving it a picture-perfect drape and finishing touch for a well-made bed.
Details you'll appreciate
- Front : 100% Cotton Velvet,
- Back & Border : 88% Cotton 12% Linen, Filling : 100% Polyester
- The sham comes in the following sizes; Standard 20" x 26", Euro 26" x 26" and King 20" x 36".
- Quilt and sham each sold separately.
- Insert sold separately.
Care & Maintenance
- Machine wash in cold water separately, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, remove promptly, Do not iron, Dry clean if needed.